IMPORTANT: ADF Update
ADF is currently operating with limited staffing. Updates and information for School programs for 2021 will be available online in October 2020.Questions? Contact the ADF staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep dancing and stay connected with us through our ongoing ADF Online programming!
$40 Application Fee (non-refundable)
$750 Tuition (non-refundable $150 deposit required to confirm spot)
Tuition includes all classes, workshops, open rehearsals, panels, and one performance ticket. All students are responsible for their own travel to and from NYC and room/board.
HOW TO APPLY
The application is now closed. This Intensive has reached enrollment capacity. If you are still interested, please contact us at email@example.com to join a waiting list!
1. Fill out an application online. Select “New York City Winter Intensive” from the drop down menu on the left side of the page.
2. Submit the $150 deposit online. The deposit will be applied towards the full tuition amount.
The intensive is filled on a first come, first served basis. Students are enrolled based on the date the $150 tuition deposit is received along with a complete application. Applications without the $150 deposit will not be considered until the deposit has been received.
Get $100 off tuition!
The first 10 students that pay the $150 deposit will receive $100 off tuition. We will apply this discount once we have processed your application.
Update: This discount has been awarded to the first 10 students. If you have any questions about the discount or any other financial assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT DEADLINE
A non-refundable tuition deposit of $150 is required to secure your spot in the program. Space will not be reserved for you and your tuition rate will not be guaranteed until the deposit has been received. The deposit will be applied towards the full tuition amount. In the event that ADF is unable to offer you a spot in the Intensive, your deposit will be refunded.
The remaining tuition balance must be received no later than December 10, 2019.
how to make a payment
- Applicants submit payments for the application fee, deposit and program through their online application. Applicants can access their application by logging in to their Acceptd online account and clicking the yellow “continue” button next to their ADF application to continue on to the next application or payment phase.
- When completing the initial online application, applicants must submit a $40 application fee.
- Once accepted into the program, you will be moved into the final phase of the application where you will be able to review our policies and make payments. In this phase, you will have the ability to pay the $150 deposit to secure your spot in the program and then continue to make payments in any increments up until the December 10, 2019 deadline.
- For payment assistance, please contact our online registration platform (Acceptd) through email at email@example.com or phone at 888-725-2122.
- ADF accepts the following forms of payment:
- All major credit/debit cards
- Personal checks
- Bank check, certified check, or cashier check
- Money order
- Checks should be made out to “ADF” or “American Dance Festival” and mailed to ADF School, Box 90772, Durham, NC 27708.
- Payment after the deadline requires special arrangements with the ADF School office.
In the event of withdrawal, ADF must receive written notice on or before December 10, 2019 in order to refund tuition less the non-refundable tuition deposit of $150. The $40 application fee is non-refundable.
No refunds will be made after December 10, 2019, for any reason, including the unlikely event the studio would be closed due to inclement weather, medical reasons, or other unforeseen calamities.
ADF requires a minimum level of enrolled students for the Winter Intensive and reserves the right to cancel the program if that minimum is not met. Students traveling from out of town are advised to wait to book travel until this enrollment minimum is reached. ADF takes no responsibility for student’s air travel and housing fees if the program is cancelled. Please call the ADF office at 919-684-6402 for enrollment updates prior to purchasing flights or hotel rooms.
Photos by Ben McKeown, Cailin Manning, and Jenna Beardsley