The American Dance Festival is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, religion, or race.
Year Round Employment:
Position Title: Marketing and Audience Services Associate
Reports to: Director of Communications and Marketing
Strong verbal and written communication skills and customer service experience required. Must be highly organized and detail oriented. Must possess a 4-year degree. Strong interest in and knowledge of modern dance preferred. Experience with social media and Excel required. Experience with Photoshop and WordPress desirable.
The Marketing and Audience Services Associate will assist with box office and all other marketing activities and will work with the Director of Communications & Marketing to promote ADF, its performances, and programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Hires, trains, and supervises an intern (merchandise) and a seasonal summer staff position (audience services assistant) each summer.
- Consistently brainstorm new and improved marketing and communications initiatives and grass roots efforts
- Coordinate all merchandising efforts
- Assist with social media and email marketing for all ADF programs
- Coordinate volunteers to distribute marketing materials
- Coordinate all ADF advertising and media sponsors for season playbill
- Work with area box offices to set-up and oversee all ticketing matters
- Coordinate mailing for single ticket buyers and subscribers
- Oversee group sales
- Maintain current patron and advertising databases
- Coordinate all marketing events
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by the Director
Please email a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com with Marketing and Audience Services Associate in the subject line by September 3. No phone calls, please.
No positions currently available.
As a general rule, the ADF School does not accept unsolicited teaching inquiries. We take the selection of faculty seriously and are constantly examining the dance landscape for exemplary educators.
ADF’s Samuel H. Scripps Studios
If you are interested in teaching a weekly class or a special workshop at ADF’s Studios, please send your performance/teaching resume and proposed class description to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a variety of classes for all ages and levels. Typically, the weekly class schedule is set several months in advance, and special workshops are scheduled on an ongoing basis.