The American Dance Festival is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, religion, or race.
Year Round Employment:
No positions currently available.
Start date: June 17, 2019
End date: July 19, 2019
- Must have NC massage therapy license and references
- Must be willing to work out of Gilbert-Addoms Residence Hall on Duke’s East Campus
- Must be willing to work with similar rates as we have had in past ($40 for students and $50 for staff/faculty for 60 min sessions)
- Must work 15-20 hours per week. More is great! Day times, evenings, and weekends are all possibilities.
- Experience with dancers is ideal
- Make own hours (must work around Duke Physical Therapy hours, MW 9am-5pm, F 9am-1pm)
- Use the Physical Therapy room in Gilbert-Addoms Residence Hall, which comes with 2 massage tables (you’re welcome to use your own table if preferred)
- Store supplies in the closets – usually lots of space available.
- 1 free ticket to performances and one 5-class pass at ADF’s Samuel H. Scripps Studios
As a general rule, the ADF School does not accept unsolicited teaching inquiries. We take the selection of faculty seriously and are constantly examining the dance landscape for exemplary educators.
ADF’s Samuel H. Scripps Studios
If you are interested in teaching a weekly class or a special workshop at ADF’s Studios, please send your performance/teaching resume and proposed class description to email@example.com. We offer a variety of classes for all ages and levels. Typically, the weekly class schedule is set several months in advance, and special workshops are scheduled on an ongoing basis.