Become an annual ADF sponsor and your corporation or foundation will be aligned with “The World’s Greatest Dance Festival.” -New York Post
ADF is a great way for your corporation or foundation to showcase its service to the community of approximately 30,000 annual ticket buyers and over 400 students. You will be in the business of changing the lives of youth who might not otherwise have the opportunity to experience dance.
As a sponsor, you will receive numerous benefits that you can share with your employees or clients. Sponsorship packages can be customized to best meet your company’s marketing, publicity and community outreach needs
Corporate and Foundation Benefits Include:
- Year round visibility on ADF electronic and print marketing
- Employee discounts and volunteer opportunities
- Exposure to a demographically diverse audience
- Invitation to special hospitality events, including private receptions, cast party of dance company of your choice
- Regional and national press coverage
- Major signage/logo display during performances and live link to your website
- Complimentary tickets
For further information please contact Meredith Frey, ADF’s Director of Individual and Corporate Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-684-6402.
A copy of the ADF’s latest annual report may be obtained upon request, from ADF or from the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, Attn: FOIL Officer, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271. Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (888) 830-4989. This license is not an endorsement by the State.