YOUTH scholarships FOR WEEKLY Winter Term Classes
We are accepting applications for the 2019 Winter Term (term dates January 7-March 24).
Descriptions and schedule of youth classes found here.
Scholarships are available for students who demonstrate financial need. Please note that if you have received a scholarship in the past, you must re-apply for the 2018-2019 cycle. Your eligibility from the fall may then be carried over through Summer Term 2019. Contact Julia at 919-797-2871 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To apply, please submit:
- A copy of your 2017 or 2018 Tax Form 1040. Please only submit the first page (lists your Adjusted Gross Income and dependents) and black-out all social security numbers.
- A completed scholarship application (same as the button above).
You can submit these materials in any of the following ways:
- By mail: ADF, Box 90772, Durham, NC 27708
- By email: email@example.com (you may submit a photograph of the forms that you have filled out by hand)
- In person: ADF’s Studios, 721 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
Application deadline for Winter Term January 1, 2019.
Please contact 919-797-2871 or firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Scholarships are available for students who demonstrate financial need. To apply, please follow the same procedure detailed above. Applicants will be considered and notified via email on a rolling basis.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Julia Pleasants at 919-797-2871 or email@example.com.