YOUTH scholarships FOR WEEKLY CLASSES
We are accepting applications for the 2017 Fall Term (term dates September 10 – December 16).
Descriptions and schedule of youth classes found here.
Scholarships are available for students who demonstrate financial need. Please note that 2016-2017 scholarships must be renewed for the 2017 Fall Term by submitting a new application.
To apply, please submit:
- A copy of your 2016 or 2017 Tax Form 1040. Please only submit the first page (lists your Adjusted Gross Income and Dependents) and black-out all social security numbers.
- A completed scholarship application (same as the button above).
You can submit these materials in any of the following ways:
- By mail: ADF, Box 90772, Durham, NC 27708
- By email: email@example.com (you may submit a photograph of the forms that you have filled out by hand)
- In person: ADF’s Studios, 721 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
Application deadline for Fall Term September 9, 2017.
Scholarships are available for students who demonstrate financial need. To apply, please follow the same procedure detailed above. Applicants will be considered and notified via email on a rolling basis.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Julia Pleasants at 919-797-2871 or firstname.lastname@example.org.