A limited number of tuition scholarships will be available for participants in the Dance Professional Workshops. Scholarship students will still be responsible for travel, room, and board costs.
April 1: Scholarship Application Deadline
April 15: Acceptance Notifications & Scholarship Awards Announced
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following through your online application to be considered for a Tuition Scholarship:
- Indicate your interest in applying for a Tuition Scholarship in your online application.
- Upload a one-page statement explaining how this experience would be of professional benefit to you.
- Upload a copy of your most recent Tax Form 1040 (first page only).
The ADF will match up to $250 (DPW Workshop for Educators) and $150 (other DPW Workshops) towards tuition fees from sponsoring organizations and businesses. Sponsorships may come from:
- Dance Studio
- College or University
- High School
- Arts Organization
- Business or Corporation
- Matching scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Only a limited number are available.
- Matching scholarships cannot be combined with any other ADF scholarships.
- Matching scholarships may only be used to towards ADF tuition fees.
- Matching scholarship awards are contingent upon sponsorship agreement. Matching scholarships from ADF will not be allocated until the school office receives sponsorship agreement and funds. Students are strongly encouraged to reach out to their possible sponsors EARLY, before indicating interest in the matching scholarship to ADF.
how To apply
Please submit the following to be considered for a Matching Scholarship:
- Indicate your interest in applying for a Matching Scholarship through your online application.
- The sponsoring organization will need to complete a Matching Scholarship Application Form.
- Provide your sponsoring organization’s email in your online application and they will automatically receive the form. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the form is submitted by your sponsoring organization.
- If your sponsoring organization does not have an email, provide them with a hard copy of the form and then upload the completed form into your online application.